The Pointe at Middle River | New Construction
Oakland Park | Starting at $398,990
Discover a spectacular waterfront community of only 40 luxurious new townhomes located in Oakland Park, FL. The Pointe at Middle River is being built by K. Hovnanian Homes, a premier builder in South Florida. You’ll love the bold South Beach architecture, lifestyle amenities, and premier location just 10 minutes from Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
Oakland Park – Located north of Fort Lauderdale, 2 miles from the beach and neighbor to the city of Wilton Manors. For more information on the city of Oakland Park, please see their city website Oakland Park Florida.
Oakland Park is a rapidly developing city. The Pointe at Middle River is walking distance to the downtown area, where you can find restaurants/bars, cafes, banks, a variety of shops, services and retail shopping. The downtown area is being developed as a culinary district and is expected to be developed into the next walking district in the Fort Lauderdale metropolitan area.
The city of Wilton Manors is also located within walking distance of The Pointe at Middle River. Wilton Drive has numerous shops, restaurants, sidewalk cafes and nightlife. The Pointe at Middle River is directly in the middle of it all.
New construction projects listed on this page are courtesy of developers and other Brokers.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the
IDX Program of the Fort Lauderdale Association of Realtors, Inc. Dale Palmer Group does
not represent the developer directly unless otherwise indicated.
For more information and availability on The Pointe at Middle River
please contact-us or call our office at 954-895-8999.
The Pointe at Middle River includes first-class features. Townhouses start from 2,257 square feet of living area with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- Spacious owner’s suite with covered balcony access for a great retreat
- Amazing bonus room with a half bath
- Expansive great room with a breathtaking view from the deck
- Optional convenient dumb waiter between the basement and first floor
- GE washer and gas dryer
- Marble window sills
Your Community Amenities:
- Gated community
- Walking path
- Gas Utilities
- Clubhouse/Exercise Room
- Public Boat Slip
- Pet Friendly
Your Designer Kitchen
- Granite countertops with several color choices with backsplash and breakfast bar
- GE stainless steel appliance package. Side-by-side refrigerator with icemaker
- Built-in tall tub dishwasher
- 1/2 HP garbage disposal.
- Recessed can lighting (per plan)
Energy Efficient Advantages:
- Each home is HERS certified by an Independent Third Party Home Energy Rater
- Professionally landscaped home sites using Florida friendly plants
- 50 gallon, energy-saving, quick-recovery gas water heather
- Compact Fluorescent Lighting throughout
- PGT Impact Glass, dual-pane Low-E windows